One of the smallest GPS Trackers on the market is available at MightyGPS.com now. This mini GPS tracker is packed with features, long battery life, and a simple interface for online tracking.
Mini TRACKER contains an extremely sensitive GPS receiver that also works under very difficult circumstances. It is therefore no need for a visible antenna on the roof.
We offer various Minitrackers for a variety of tasks. In brief, the following options listed are some samples:
Mini TRACKER E1
* Vehicles where the tracker can connect 12-24V.
* Detection of individuals
* Battery life only up to 4 days
* Not weather resistant
* Cars (theft, service vehicles)
Mini TRACKER e2
* Ensuring objects can not allow excitement to the tracker.
* Security of objects not normally move very
* Tough environments
* Weather-resistant use
* Is greater than E1
* Personal Safety/ Lone Working
* Motorcycles, ATVs
* Caravans, containers, trailers
* Value Shipments, building materials
* Construction Equipment
* Boating (Safety and example. Regatta)
* Cars (rent, lease, trials)
* Security of boats and marine engines
Mini TRACKER ESP1 is the world’s smallest GPS tracking device and requires No subscription !
Mini TRACKER EPS1 fills only as a box of matches and weighs approx. 50 grams.
Mini TRACKER EPS1 is extremely easy to operate – call it up and wait for an SMS with accurate position indication and speed. The position can be entered directly on the instance. Google Earth or Google Maps and you have a map showing the location.
With Mini TRACKER EPS1 is it possible to listen to what we are talking about in its immediate vicinity. Call Mini TRACKER and listen in!
Mini TRACKER can be set to give the alarm when moving, speeding, high / low temperature (EPS1), exceeding the area (geo-fence) and also gives the alarm for low battery voltage. Eps2 and EPS3 can give alarms for up to 8 receivers.
Short and sweet
•SMS with position and speed
•Free Live Tracking
•Message by theft
•Message by excessive speed
Visit us at www.mightygps.com for a broader description